If you are searching for proper ways to unleash the potential power of your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device, which is only possible after rooting the device, then here you go. If you have a OnePlus Nord N10 5G Android Smartphone and you are looking forward to rooting it without PC, Mac, or laptop safely without bricking the device, and without flashing TWRP, then you are in the right place.
We have compelled five different methods in this simple tutorial which will guide you to Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G Without PC or With PC, i.e. without TWRP Recovery. As we have shown five different methods, then got the choice. If any process from the below-mentioned process failed due to any reason, then you have other methods that should work for your device.
About OnePlus Nord N10 5G
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G gets the specifications:
Chipset: Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 619L
OS: Android 10, OxygenOS 10.5
Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM
Camera: Quad / 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF / 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) / 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
Display: 6.49 inches, 101.7 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~406 ppi density)
Why Root? What is the meaning of Rooting?
But, before we move ahead to root the OnePlus Nord N10 5G device, we must know the brief Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting your OnePlus Nord N10 5G smartphone.
Pros/ Advantages of Rooting
Cons/ Disadvantages of Rooting
How To Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G Without PC / Without TWRP
Method 1: Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G With KingRoot
- Once the installation is complete, click the ‘Open‘ button to start the KingRoot app.
That’s it, you have successfully Rooted your OnePlus Nord N10 5G without PC with KingRoot APK/ App.
Method 2: Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version and install it.
- That’s all, you have rooted your OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Method 3: Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G With Magisk
- Before proceeding further to the next step, just Download ‘Magisk. zip‘ Latest version, which would accomplish the root access on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device.
- That’s it. You have successfully rooted your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device with Magisk.
Method 4: Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G With SuperSU
- Download ‘SuperSU. zip’ Latest version, which is required to gain the root access on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device.
- That’s it. You have successfully rooted your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device with SuperSU.
How To Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G With PC
- First of all, Enable Developer Options on OnePlus Nord N10 5G smartphones. Navigate to Settings>About Phone> then tap on Build Number 5 to 7 Times, the go back to the previous screen, then tap on Developer options, now just enable USB debugging.
- After that, Connect your OnePlus Nord N10 5G Smartphone with your computer/ PC via USB cable.
- Now, download KingoRoot software in your PC & then install the same on your computer.
That’s all, you have successfully rooted OnePlus Nord N10 5G.