If you are searching for proper ways to unleash the potential power of your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device, which is only possible after rooting the device, then here you go. If you have a Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus Android Smartphone and you are looking forward to rooting it without PC, Mac, or laptop safely without bricking the device, then you are in the right place.
We have compelled five different methods in this simple tutorial which will guide you to Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus Without PC or With PC. As we have shown five different methods, then got the choice. If any process from the below-mentioned process failed due to any reason, then you have other methods that should work for your device.
About Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus
The Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus gets the specifications:
Model Numbers: V2011A
Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)
CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
GPU: Adreno 650
OS: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
Display: 6.56 inches, 104.6 cm2 (~90.4% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080 x 2376 pixels (~398 ppi density)
Camera: Quad Camera Sensor/ 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.31″, 1.2µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS / 13 MP, f/3.0, 135mm (periscope telephoto), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom / 32 MP, f/2.1, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom / 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm
Battery: Li-Po 4350 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 44W, 62% in 30 min.
Why Root? What is the meaning of Rooting?
If we have to describe rooting in simple terms then it is not a typical thing. Rooting doesn’t mean ‘Root’ of a tree, in fact, we are talking about Android smartphone rooting. Rooting your Android smartphone means that providing or giving superpower/ Administrator privileges to the hardware of your device. Devices are limited in terms of power, at the software (OS) level. Once you root your device, you can do whatever you intended to or want to do with your Android System Settings.
But, before we move ahead to root the Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device, we must know the brief Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus smartphone.
Pros/ Advantages of Rooting
After rooting your device, you can do customization of your device, i.e. Installation of Custom ROMs, remove factory preinstalled bloatware, update phone to a new Android version. Apart from that, you can block Ads in any apps, Install incompatible apps by tweaking the os settings, Change the look and feel of your device by changing the skin, Boost Battery Life, and Android System Speed, add external storage, and many more.
Cons/ Disadvantages of Rooting
Rooting your device comes with cons or disadvantages as well. The biggest disadvantage is that the Phone warranty will be void once you root your device because of manufacturers ships unrooted and locked devices. Apart from that, while rooting the device, if anything goes wrong, then your device might be bricked. Manufacturers only provide updates to the unrooted devices, hence your device will no longer remain secure because it would not receive official firmware updates by the manufacturer.
How To Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus Without PC
Method 1: Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus With KingRoot
- Download KingRoot APK latest version and install it. If ‘Installation blocked‘ message appears of Chrome/ Android, then take it as a reminder that you have not yet unlocked ‘Installing apps from unknown sources‘ other than Google Play.
- Once the installation is complete, click the ‘Open‘ button to start the KingRoot app.
- Tap on the ‘Try it‘ button to enter into the main interface, and click the ‘Get Now‘ button to start the rooting process.
- Once the rooting process is completed, you will get a message notification that Your device is Rooted Successfully. Simply return to the main KingRoot interface screen.
That’s it, you have successfully Rooted your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus without PC with KingRoot APK/ App.
Method 2: Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version and install it.
- If Google Chrome warning or Operating system warning appears on the screen about ‘KingoRoot.apk‘ or ‘Installation Blocked‘, then simply unblock. Just got to Settings > Security > Installation Blocked (Uncheck/ turn off the button stating Installation of apps obtained from unknown sources). and click ‘Ok‘ to proceed further to install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to install KingoRoot on your device. After installation gets completed, simply tap/ click to launch the KingoRoot app, and once you get into the KingoRoot interface, click on ‘One Click Root‘ to start rooting your device, which would take few seconds to complete and display the result on the screen.
- That’s all, you have rooted your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus.
Method 3: Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus With Magisk
- Before proceeding further to the next step, just Download ‘Magisk. zip‘ Latest version, which would accomplish the root access on your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device.
- Then boot your device into the ‘Recovery Mode’, just press ‘Volume Down + Power Button’ simultaneously (same time) until the boot animation appears on the screen.
- After that, just Tap on ‘Install‘, then Locate the ‘Magisk. zip‘ file and then select the file downloaded (magisk.zip) and then simply tap on ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash‘.
- It would take a few moments to complete the installation process. Once the flash process gets completed, simply tap on ‘Reboot‘.
- That’s it. You have successfully rooted your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device with Magisk.
Method 4: Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus With SuperSU
- Download ‘SuperSU. zip’ Latest version, which is required to gain the root access on your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device.
- Now, just boot the device into the ‘Recovery Mode’, press ‘Volume Down + Power Button’ same time until the boot animation displays on the screen.
- Then, just Tap on ‘Install‘, then navigate to the ‘SuperSU. zip‘ file and then select the file supersu.zip and then simply tap on ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash‘.
- That’s it. You have successfully rooted your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus device with SuperSU.
How To Root Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus With PC
- First of all, Enable Developer Options on Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus smartphones. Navigate to Settings>About Phone> then tap on Build Number 5 to 7 Times, the go back to the previous screen, then tap on Developer options, now just enable USB debugging.
- After that, Connect your Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus Smartphone with your computer/ PC via USB cable.
- Now, download KingoRoot software in your PC & then install the same on your computer.
- After installation of the KingoRoot software, click on the KingoRoot icon on your desktop. Once the software opens, Connect the phone quickly to the PC, a prompt would appear on the screen, just Tap On Okay.
- Once the device is Recognized by the System, just tap on ‘Root‘. After that, it would hardly take a few minutes to complete the rooting process.
That’s all, you have successfully rooted Vivo X50 Pro+ Plus.
If you have gained root access through any of the aforementioned five methods, then it’s time to enjoy the full power of your device. If in case you want to confirm that whether your device is rooted or not, then simply go to Google Play App Store, and then search and download the Root Checker app to check if the root is successful.
Hopefully, the tutorial is useful, and you might expect to see more articles. If there are any suggestions, criticism, kindly comment on the below article. Do not forget to like our Facebook Fanpage and Follow our Twitter Handle to get in touch with our updates.